In order to provide you with even more tailored and useful information about our development and API products, we have split up the former Dev Blog into two different channels:
- This blog will be dedicated to PTV xServer, providing you with general information, code samples, tutorials, new features, updates, and bug fixes.
TSCHAKKA! We started our 2021 PTV Developer Components webinar series last Tuesday. The German kickoff session was a success and we will provide an English session next Tuesday, April 20th (10:00 CEST).
Tomasz Lotocki, Bernd Welter and Maximilian Vogel will introduce you into the new DETAILED TOLL which is now providing access to
- Improved handling of time dependent toll
- Alternative payment methods
- Distance matrices with persistent travel time, distance and toll
- And more
Feel free to register at https://discover.ptvgroup.com/PTV_Transportation_Webinars…
PTV xServer 2.22 has been released recently.
What are the new functions? Features?
- xData: Retrieve additional segment information via segment IDs, e.g. from routing or matching results
- xData: Apply annotations and absolute speeds with custom Feature Layers (Integration sample)
- xLocate: Use as allowed countries also country subdivisions like US states
- xDima/xRoute: Penalize turns on intersections, e.g.
Have a look at the recorded session:
You can expect an interesting agenda with a lot of demos we will demonstrate. This means that we will show for example how you can use the new emission catalogues or any new feature of the PTV xTerritory Server.…
At the webinar we will not just explain you the new features of the 1.20.1 release, but also there will be many demos where you will discover how these features look like.…